Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Bagel Thins

Okay you guys, guess what new deliciousness I found! The answer...well, it's the title of this post, so that wasn't a great way to start. Anyway:


Thomas makes yummy bagel thins that are only 3 PPV apiece. Since a normal bagel usually runs about 6 PPV, this is very obviously a bargain. I was home over Thanksgiving (in Oklahoma) when my mom and I went to Walmart and found these (limited edition) Pumpkin Spice suckers, and boy were they yummy! (I have yet to find them in Nebraska, though.)


Partner them with some 1/3 Less Fat Laughing Cow Cream Cheese wedges (cinnamon flavored, of course) and you have yourself some bona fide deliciousness with a very reasonable total of 4 PPV.


And of course, feel free to sprinkle some cinnamon-sugar on top for a pretty little accent, and steal your mom's Thanksgiving decorations to use as set dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment